Sunday, February 7, 2010

Intro

I want to express the thoughts and fears that I am experiencing as a young woman trying to establish herself in New York City. I am tired of my life the way it is. I feel like there is an invisible box preventing me from being a strong, expressive, active person. I am afraid of this box. What if it is an indelible part of me? A little success (miniscule in the grand scheme of things, yet large in my own life) has showed me just how difficult it is to actually live happily with one's self. It's so easy to create complication in life and stay busy to avoid the troublesome task of creating a life worth living. Could writing in here help me think all these things through clearly and break out of my box? There is always a chance, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment